[sudo-discuss] HDMI adapter?

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Tue Apr 9 14:12:06 PDT 2013

Last night tamale (the door RasPi) died.  It was some low level hardware
error - when you plug it in even the lights don't even go on. :(

Jordan has graciously donated her RasPi as a swap-out replacement, and
it's working and I can SSH into it - but it doesn't open the door.  One
problem is that when I plug in the door USB device, nothing shows up in
dmesg.  I don't know what the problem is, maybe someone more adept at
hardware hacking can take a look at it.

The HDMI adapter will definitely come in handy if something like this
happens in the future.

Bill