[sudo-discuss] HDMI adapter?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Apr 9 09:46:38 PDT 2013

I have a DVI-HDMI adapter and an hdmi cable that i'm bringing in, in 2 hours.  Also going to grab another hdmi-dvi cable from home since a couple people might bring RPis tonight.  We could use one more hdmi cable (i have a second adapter dongle but not a second hdmi cable) tonight if anyone who is coming has one lying around.  Jordan, will you be there this afternoon?  Would like to help get the terminal set up.

Can someone please bring an HDMI adapter to sudoroom?