[sudo-discuss] Instant 24/7 access? Do we allow for this? And how?

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Thu Apr 4 16:01:40 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I will continue to grant access to anyone who asks within reason,
especially if they ask in person. Our real problem right now is getting
more people in to the space and not keeping people out. In accordance with
the value of "solving real problems over hypotheticals, while respecting
visions of the future", we should be focusing on giving access to as many
people as possible (who want it) using basic common sense
when distributing access.

I understand that there is a real problem of people
feeling uncomfortable at night at the space. Filling the space with more
people and figuring out how to make our access system work to the point
that we never have to prop open the door are real solutions for this. Those
solutions are what I am personally focused on.

Thanks,
Andrew (Sudo Keymaster #1)