[sudo-announce] Tonight at Sudo Room: Learn JS, Wireless Mesh Hack Night, Oakland Wiki Meetup & the usual hacking

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 09:31:29 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Tonight at Sudo Room we have a number of great things going on:

   - 7PM Javascript meetup <http://www.meetup.com/EBJavaScript/>: Come
   learn js with other people - everyone is welcome.
   - 7PM Oakland Wiki <http://oaklandwiki.org> meetup: Learn about the wiki
   and edit with other folks who are passionate about every part of Oakland,
   even the palm trees <http://oaklandwiki.org/Palm_Trees>.
   - 7:30PM Oakland wireless mesh <https://peoplesopen.net/> hacknight:
   Community-run p2p wireless internet for Oakland - these folks are helping
   make it happen.
   - all night long: the usual hacking and learning that we do all day
   every day!

Also, our friends at the Bay Area Public School will be having their Supper
Club weekly potluck from 6-7PM as usual in the commons room.

See you tonight!

- Marina