[sudo-announce] wednesday dinner meeting

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:54:06 PST 2013

Amazing. Will help with dinner (will follow up off-list).

Sudo Radio will be one of the groups meeting after the general meeting. We
will mainly be discussing what the current status is of our technical set
up and what further needs to happen to get us to a place where we can begin
setting up programming.

Thanks,
Marina