[Mesh] Meraki board watchdog

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 20 10:05:46 PST 2013

Hi,

I've asked someone to send me one. I have the datasheets for the
AR23xx stuff but I don't have any working hardware so I can't help
diagnose what's going on.

If I can get one of each of the CPU types then I can try to figure out
what's going on. I'll also see if there's an external watchdog circuit
somewhere.

Thanks,

-a