[Mesh] [FNF] Fwd: grant

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:45:36 PST 2013

Thanks for the positive feedback, all. Continual reminders of how awesome
and collaborative our community truly is <3

Truth, it would be most excellent to collaborate on grants, and I wonder if
someone from the libre-mesh project is considering applying?

Our time and energy as volunteers is indeed limited, as such it would be
rad to strategize and coordinate our efforts.

I'm sketching out some ideas for MeshThePlanet.org and would love y'allz
input. I'd like to model it after the hackerspaces.org wiki and put the
libre-map project on it, links to folks' documentation / blog feeds, and
include resources such as funding opportunities and upcoming conferences
and events.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org