[Mesh] Satellite dish antennas

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:42:54 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:16 AM, Miguel Vargas <unroar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea, I am going to need help getting them over there. They need to be
> unmounted from their current locations and it will be a lot of stuff to
> carry. I'm only about a mile from sudoroom and I'm generally available,
> let's try to coordinate this week.

Sounds good.

> The usb stick seems like a good simple solution. We could start looking at
> other designs if we end up needing more performance.

Yeah. Let's try usb sticks first. Jake suggested that we should try to
test the setup during rain / fog, since water blocks 2.4 ghz. So we
should get this set up as soon as possible (before it stops raining)
or we may get into a situation where we spend the summer setting up
rooftop connections, only to have them all fail when it starts raining
again.

--
Marc