[Mesh] Satellite dish antennas

Miguel Vargas unroar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:16:57 PST 2013

Yea, I am going to need help getting them over there. They need to be
unmounted from their current locations and it will be a lot of stuff to
carry. I'm only about a mile from sudoroom and I'm generally available,
let's try to coordinate this week.

The usb stick seems like a good simple solution. We could start looking at
other designs if we end up needing more performance.