[Mesh] mesh routers

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:14:01 PST 2013

Nice. Theres a list for ar71xx routers on openwrt. Also, theres a tag
system too if youre after particular hardware requirements.

I dont know how frequently the olsr/batman/babel packages are updated for
use on openwrt. Im not sure how to keep it current. Im sure I will learn
soon.

I was wondering which requirements were minimal. I started with two netgear
wndr3800's just to get the ball rolling. Glad to know there are several
cheaper options with which to experiment.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us