[Mesh] My mesh project.

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:14:36 PST 2013

Hi. I bumped into the three protocols about the same time along my journey.
Didnt really explore babel as much as the other two. Later noticed WDS and
a roster of others, but like you implied, these three were most popular.

I was trying to steer clear of DD-WRT for the reason you stated about open
source. But OpenWrt seems to be at a standstill when it comes to Linksys
e2000 because of Broadcom proprietary mumbo jumbo... ;)

I thought about Tomatoes but that seems like a world of worlds... Im still
trying to get adjusted to linux (debian flavors).

Thanks for the link. I love links! :) I look forward to meeting folks.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us