[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Suggestions?

Fluor Lara fluorescentpeacock at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:07:52 PDT 2015

Hey all,

My friend Mark came today to get cardboard & glass, etc. He's a really sweet guy, he's happy to leave things behind if people want specific bottles (just leave a sign or something in the trash area.) He's very respectful, he used to pick up recycling weekly at a restaurant I
worked at that closed down. He is also down for others coming to collect bottles, will not be possessive of the task. As he said wisely, "it builds community." I introduced him to a few people who were around and he is committing to come every Tues. between 4-5PM with his truck.

Say hi, he's really chill and has amazing stories about his many years in the Bay Area...and hopefully our recycling area will be a little more manageable.

Lara