[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] FNB Kitchen

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:49:37 PDT 2015

For now I think we need to say that no one but FNB on a scheduled cook can
use the commercial kitchen in the basement, period.

I thought it already was that way. That is why, after all, there is a
second, upstairs kitchen.

We need to make large signs within and outside of the basement kitchen to
this effect.

My apologies, joe.

David