[sudo-discuss] Help needed to retrieve lab equipment for CCL

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:54:58 PDT 2015

Ok, here's the plan:

I'll be at the Omni before 9:30, then go pick up the truck at U-Haul on
McArthur and MLK (640 McArthur). I may swing by the Omni again with the
truck after 9:30. The truck probably only fits 2 or 3 in the cab though.

You can also join us around 10am at the Bio-Link Equipment Depot, just
North of SFO. Google Maps shows it in the correct location
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Omni+Oakland+Commons,+Shattuck+Avenue,+Oakland,+CA/Bio-Link+Equipment+Depot,+Clearwater+Dr,+San+Francisco,+CA+94128/@37.635753,-122.3841906,228m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x80857de1eb0c0627:0x8a7ce667f2da71ce!2m2!1d-122.264128!2d37.835004!1m5!1m1!1s0x808f7823e382fff1:0x7dea38fe52103021!2m2!1d-122.383529!2d37.635523>.
Head 101 S and exit just before the Airport, on North Access Rd, towards
the Bay.Take a left on Clearwater Dr. If you see part of an old jet in a
parking lot, you're there! We should be around the back of the building.

Call me if you get lost or need to coordinate: (925) 989 3869

If you happen to have any work gloves, steel-toed booths, tie-down straps
or a hand winch, bring em!

Thanks!

Patrik