[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Hear about ROMEO & JULIET on KPFA this Monday

Rachel Wolfsohn rawjnana at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:29:02 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caitlyn Louchard <caitlynlouchard at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 2:49 PM
Subject: Hear about ROMEO & JULIET on KPFA this Monday
To: Caitlyn Louchard <caitlynlouchard at gmail.com>

Hello!

ROMEO & JULIET opened last night and it was So. Much. Fun. I hope you'll be
able to make it out for one of our remaining shows: March 28, April 3, 4,
10 & 11, all at 8pm. Remember: come early (door open at 7) and bring an
appetite!

Rabble Rouser and Ring Leader of The Free Theater (me) will be on KPFA
talking to Richard Wolinsky about the project this Monday, March 30 at
2:30. Tune in! You can also hear the interview any time on our website at:

http://www.thefreetheater.com/#!radio-archive/c1mnf

Love, thanks, all the good things!
Caitlyn

--