[sudo-discuss] Bubble

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:42:11 PDT 2015

You know, I have been building basic shelters for as long as I can
remember. When I was 13 I built a treehouse on a vacant property nearby my
home with debris found on construction sites. It became a clubhouse for the
kids in the neighborhood, then runaway kids started to show up and spend
the night there. They would tell stories of how they needed to escape from
their parents who did absolutely awful things to them. I didn't know what
else to do except lend an ear and bring them food and water. As strange as
it may seem, my treehouse was the only place of refuge these kids had. I
honestly don't know how I managed to gather all the materials and haul them
up into a tree as a scrawny little 13 year old kid. But I did it
nonetheless. Some pieces were quite heavy such as 3/4 inch plywood sheets
which I hauled up steep embankments from a freeway construction site to the
tree where I cut the pieces with a hand saw.

The notion of providing decent and permanent shelters for people in need
has stuck with me all my life. I am currently helping out some people in
need, including a brilliant young student who has a college scholarship
from the Gates Millennium foundation, but is still in need of basic
shelter. I believe I have developed a workable solution for housing
homeless or people who are otherwise disadvantaged and in need of basic
shelter.

I attached a few photos of a property in development in San Rafael, called
"Woodlands Sanctuary", and a photo of another property located further
north called "Juniper Sanctuary", which will be developed next.