[sudo-discuss] Invoice from Omni Oakland

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Fri Mar 27 00:38:34 PDT 2015

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
Omni Oakland <donotreply at intuit.com> wrote:

> Hi friends,
> Here is Sudo Room's invoice for your State Farm insurance policy in
> March. Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, please pay
> as soon as you're able.

When I view this invoice online, the "Pay now" button is disabled.

"Omni Oakland doesn't accept online payments right now. Please pay a
different way."

Is this a known issue? With QuickBooks, will it still be possible to
contribute to Sudo Room by paying part of an invoice online?
--
Charley Sheets