[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] someone is stealing things at sudoroom / the omni

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:09:28 PDT 2015

Looping in the CCL community on this discussion as well...

I agree that we need to have locks on the doors to the Bocce ball court.
Most of the time, the doors should just be open during the day, but we need
to have the option to close off the space at night when there are no
members around, or during the day when there is a big event in the ballroom
and lots of strangers milling about.

Anyone know whether we'll need to have panic bars on those door(s?) that
are on the fire exit route?

Patrik