[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] someone is stealing things at sudoroom / the omni

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:29:56 PDT 2015

Wholeheartedly concur. Access to sudo/ccl does not affect access to the
rest of the building. And sudo/ccl will still remain open so long as a
member is present, which is most of the time. And the last members to leave
will continue to sweep the building and handle closing up, which we've
gotten pretty good at :)