[sudo-discuss] help with cool lighting for show Sunday 3/29?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:24:41 PDT 2015

Yay thanks Rob!

I think no strobes or lazers, just static nice mood lighting is all we need
for this -

For the 'color changers' since they need bulbs I assume these can be used
as some spot/mood lighting type stuff?

What do you need for the replacement lights for these things? Can we get
them at HD or does it just need to be a theatre supply place like the one
in emeryville? Do they have stands?

David