[sudo-discuss] help with cool lighting for show Sunday 3/29?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:34:52 PDT 2015

Hey Sudo!

I was hoping we could get some basic lighting together for a show on Sunday
and didn't know if Sudo/Sudoers may have some lighting we could use
temporarily to add a bit of ambiance.

I spoke with Rob (don't have his email handy) the other day and he said he
was working on some cool lighting stuff..

I saw the cool lighting with Creature Human Creature Human performance and
it was amazing how it transformed the ballroom into a more intimate-feeling
space - it'd be cool to try to start being able to do that (albiet at a
less-professional scale) with other stuff we do in the ballroom to.

Advice, help, thoughts?

Love!
David