[sudo-discuss] someone is stealing things at sudoroom / the omni

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Mar 25 23:49:04 PDT 2015

the other day i noticed a bunch of copper wires I had near the robot were
gone.  I thought it was strange that they were all taken.

today Rob mentioned that someone has taken all the copper windings off of
his project.  He also says that a week ago, his phone was stolen from
where it was with his shirt, and his shirt was found outside.

We all should have seen this coming but I really don't want this to keep
happening.  I think we might need to start thinking about locks on the
sudoroom/CCL space, on all three doors connecting the room.

when members close down the space they will be able to lock the doors and
then we don't have to worry as much about people tearing apart our hard
work so they can cash in copper to get a few bucks...

-jake