[sudo-discuss] Invoice from Omni Oakland

Omni Oakland donotreply at intuit.com
Wed Mar 25 15:34:37 PDT 2015

Dear Sudo Room,

Here's your invoice for April's rent at the Omni. You'll notice that we've switched to Quickbooks for invoicing. You will still be able to pay using your credit card by following the link in this invoice. Quickbooks' credit card processing fee is much less than Wave (our previous accounting software).

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, please pay as soon as you're able.

Thanks and <3,
SP + Finances WG