[sudo-discuss] International Space Apps Challenge @ Omni

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:50:53 PDT 2015

I don't think I have the physical ability right now to facilitate the
event, but I'd really like to see it happen.

I'm adding in sudo discuss on this because there might be folks willing to
do it!

Sudoers! This hackathon needs someone to facilitate the weekend and it is a
paying gig with training provided. If we'd like to have Oakland be a part
of this global hackathon, we'll need to come up with someone to do so!