[sudo-discuss] lighting options

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Mar 21 17:16:21 PDT 2015

I got a 66% refund from Aliexpress after sending pictures of voltmeter,
ammeter, and LEDs proving that they're 5.5 watts instead of "16-20" watts

so i spent the money on "10 watt" white LEDs from electronic goldmine,
three for $12, i got 12 of them which should be enough to replace an
entire overhead fixture in sudoroom with them - and have lots more light
with slightly less power.

i don't know whether they're hot or cold white.