[sudo-discuss] Hack your body! | Sudo Room

Romy@snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sat Mar 21 13:31:42 PDT 2015

Hey alls come on over Tuesday night at Sudoroom

https://sudoroom.org/events/hack-your-body/

Hack your body!

Date/Time
Date(s) - 2015/03/24
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Location
Sudo Room

Categories

sudo room events

We are hacking our bodies!

Do you have an MRI? Bring it to SudoRoom Tuesday night. We will be turning your scans into a 3D model, cleaning them up & eventually printing them out on our 3D printer

don’t have a scan of your own? Don’t worry we can download scans of cat skulls, dinosaur bones and dog femurs from the internet !

Learn about your body and 3D printing at the same time!!!

We will be hacking along the hardware hack night folks so there will be all sorts of creative exchange possible !!

Sent from my iPhone