[sudo-discuss] Great deal on lockers for CCL, Sudo, Omni

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:22:25 PDT 2015

Just saw these on CraigsList. I'll be out of town this weekend, and don't
own a truck anyway, but it would be awesome if someone could arrange to
pick these up in Alameda. $90 for three 3x5 racks of 1fx1ft lockers. Not
entirely clear whether the $90 is for all three racks, but even at $90 a
piece this would be a steal!

I'm happy to personally pay $90 for all three (in which case I'lll donate
one to the Omni), or $90 for just one rack for CCL. My eternal gratitude
and 2000 Biohacker Credits (*) to whomever volunteers to pick them up!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/fuo/4941576885.html

Patrik

(*) Worth 2 beers