[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Housing Available!

Rachel Wolfsohn rawjnana at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:24:34 PDT 2015

Hi All!

I'm in a rental house and looking for others to share it with!

I've been there a year, everyone but me and two canine friends moved out in
March

sudo: since housing-list exists I will only do this to discuss once!

"Rooms available in large 3-br house. at 98th & MacArthur, near the zoo.

Big rooms, fresh carpet, 1 full bath (shared), plenty of storage space on
the main level and in the basement. Large living room and kitchen (great
for cooking). Fireplace and big windows.

Large yard, garden bed, birds all day, lots of sun.

Disposal, newer stove, washer, sun-drying lines, super-fast wifi
(no tv in common rooms)

Not ADA accessible.
1-car shared garage
Ample, safe street parking in front of the house.
Bus-stop on the corner, Foods Co down the street.

The People:
Nice block and friendly neighbors.
Communication counts. Permanent house-mate is a physical wellness/yoga
teacher and alternative mental health student

~~Looking for roommates who:
enjoy living with dogs (2 canine roommates reside)
recycle, reuse & reduce use, contribute to common needs/chores
and above all respect each other

Your waking hours, personal preferences and choices are not to be judged.
What matters is that we're able to live collectively, peacefully :-) "

Thanks for reading!

<3 Rachel

--
<3 Rachel