[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] SpaceApps Challenge

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:57:21 PDT 2015

There aren't any corporate sponsors for Oakland yet. All of the corporate
sponsors listed are for other instances of this hackathon.

The primary global sponsor/collaborator is NASA. I didn't think we were so
anti government that we'd be anti-NASA. If that's the case, mea culpa, and
I can ask them to find another space.