[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Extension cords?

Abby Crain abigaillilly at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 10:36:01 PDT 2015

Hi friends.

X means say six cords (x) that are  15 feet. :)
No idea what Edison means. Any old cord will do.:)

I think we are kind of covered actually.  We are using some that were in the ballroom plus we scared up a bunch from friends..

If you have some easy to find, great. If not.. We are fine!

Thanks!!
Abby

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 11, 2015, at 10:32 AM, David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does 'x' refer to the number if integrated power outlets?
>
>> On Wednesday, March 11, 2015, David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> What's an 'Edison'?
>>
>>> On Tuesday, March 10, 2015, Sarah Pritchard <sarahloupritchard at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi friends,
>>> I'm helping with Abby Crain's performance in the ballroom this weekend and we're looking for some extra extension cords.
>>>
>>> Please email me if you have any of the following that you would be willing to lend on Friday and Saturday nights. Comp tickets to the show for anyone who loans equipment!
>>>
>>> We need:
>>> 1 12x 15' Edison
>>> 1 6x 50' Edison