[sudo-discuss] Farewell dinner and benefit for Francisco!

Noemie Serfaty noemieserfaty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:35:31 PDT 2015

Dear friends!

Francisco will be leaving soon to Costa Rica to see his family for the
first time in 6 years.

We invite you to meet over a Costarican benefit farewell dinner!

On Friday March 20th, we'll be raising funds to pay for his plane ticket.

Francisco and friends will be cooking, and we suggest a 20 dollars donation
for the delicious meal we'll be sharing, but any contribution will be
happily received!

It will take place at Matt's house:
359 Bellevue Avenue in Oakland.

Let's meet at 7pm on friday 20th!

Please let me know if you know you'd like to attend :)

love
NoƩmie