[sudo-discuss] Darkroom

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:58:48 PDT 2015

I believe the closet of terrors is intended to be part of the celluloid
film lab. IOW, you should check with Black Hole before moving anything in
there. They might be cool with it being used temporarily before the
actually darkroom is built.

To that - There are plans to build a darkroom (over where the gym equipment
is currently hanging out) but it's a little ways off.