[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] La Commune Stuff

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:51:23 PST 2015

Welcoming working group has been on hiatus for a minute. My apologies. Folks interested in hacking on our front door shifts / infrastructure / signage / documentation et al should join us at 6pm in La Commune for the Welcoming meeting!

Thanks Niki for holding it down... hope we can rally more support over these next weeks!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org