[sudo-discuss] La Commune Stuff

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:53:11 PST 2015

Hey all!

La Commune is trying to clear away stuff that's been stored back by the
West wall so that we can really push forward on plans for the cafe.

If you have anything stored back there, please note that it should be
removed asap or it risks being thrown away.

There's a compressor back there with a note on it saying not to throw it
away - does anyone know where this compressor belongs? I will move it out
of La Commune today and if it's not claimed by the weekend, I will make
plans to get rid of it.

Also - when we bought all of that metro shelving from John, La Commune paid
for 4 units, I believe ($200). The other 4 were for FNB if I'm not
mistaken. There's only one in La Commune right now so I'll be looking to
reclaim the other three within the next couple of weeks. Just a heads up -
if you've been using one of the metro shelves you may want to relocate
anything being stored on it.

Lastly - Door shifts!

Just want to ask anyone working a door shift (and ask the folks who are
coordinating these to communicate to others not on this list) to please
respect the space behind the La Commune counter. Also, during the day there
are usually not people here to introduce new people to the space and
whoever is at the La Commune counter ends up performing this work. Most of
the time it's alright but I'm wondering if maybe it makes sense to have
another table or desk in the front that is the front door shift desk in
order to differentiate between La Commune and the rest of the Omni? Just a
thought to throw out for your consideration!

Love!

Niki