[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Doc

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:57:27 PST 2015

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for taking this on. I'm wondering at what point in the conflict resolution process you're in?

Our process as outlined involves the mediator engaging with the conflicting party out of band. If the conflicting party does not agree to meet, or the steward and the mediator decide that the issue must be brought to the community, then the issue is added to the agenda at least one week before the next official meeting.

You can review our process here. I believe you and Matt would be steward and mediator in this situation?
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Sub-Section_3.2.0_Process

My advice moving forward would be to meet with Doc and Elliot independently and work to resolve this outside of the meeting. If you feel it's important enough to be brought to the meeting, please put it on the agenda for next week.

Thoughts? CC'ing CDC as I feel this is important info regarding our process.

On 03/04/2015 05:04 PM, Rachel Wolfsohn wrote:
> I spoke to doc on Monday. I will vouch for him during the sudo meeting tonight
> when I'm there
>
> I believe he should be allowed 5 minutes uninterrupted to speak his peace at the
> sudo meeting. I plan on meeting him today before the meeting
>

> On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 2:01 PM, niki <niki.shelley at gmail.com
> <mailto:niki.shelley at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Doc and a friend of his came by today. I told him he couldn't come back
>     until he'd spoken with someone, as planned, about inflammatory comments he
>     was making in the space.
>
>     I asked if he'd met with Matt as planned and he said he'd been sick and
>     unable to meet. Just as a point of information, the day he was supposed to
>     meet Matt I saw him at 51st and MLK.
>
>     He said he'd be back tonight for Sudo's meeting.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org