[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] New Internet

April Glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Tue Mar 3 15:52:16 PST 2015

Yes, much appreciated Niki! I don't think anyone made an appointment for
today, so it's odd they came. I was going to try to call them this
afternoon to make an appointment for this week. Maybe there was one made
that I didn't catch wind of.

Super sorry that you had to navigate that and thanks so much for holding
it down.  I think Marc and/or Jenny will close the old service and
establish the billing for the new service, taking into account Yar's
suggestion.

w/gratitude,
april

0x54FC570B