[sudo-discuss] robot arm mounted cnc + a random pan tilt w/wire harness

Brendan Reddy-Best b.d.reddybest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:07:28 PST 2015

can i use this pan/tilt  with wire harness thing I found on the workbench
(it's stepper-motor driven  belt system with full 360 motion )?  I would
like to build a 3d camera mount for the robot arm ... I'm drafting some
ideas right now, I havent harmed the part, but I did remove it from the
space sort of unthinkingly last night.

additionally, matt showed me a cnc mill attachment in the space, so I (we?)
would like to use that on the arm, too, if there's no objections.  once I
get some mock-ups i'll put the idea up on github and we can start
integrating code!