[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] SUDO: macbook experts?

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:08:59 PST 2015

Even something as simple as replacing the battery in the newest line of
macbooks is a real PITA and might or might not include replacing part of
the case or trackpad and/or some gluing and/or ungluing....

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/macbook-pro-retina-display-faq/macbook-pro-retina-display-13-how-to-replace-battery.html

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/MacBook+Pro+13-Inch+Retina+Display+Late+2013+Teardown/18695