[sudo-discuss] Money for shakers?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Sun Mar 1 11:19:53 PST 2015

Cool, I'll get back to you folks on that sometime this week.

Alana's quite busy right now juggling two new children and a
philanthropy mission, but I'm sure she'll make time for this :-)

Cheers,
-Adam
---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader