[sudo-discuss] Electrical work currently being done for La Commune (affecting panel for Kitchen / Upstairs_

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:25:25 PST 2015

The tireless volunteers Steve Bloom ( stevebloom55 at gmail.com ) and I
believe Rayc ( what is is email - anyone know? )  are in the midst of
decommissioning electrical runs from to La Commune, from the panel in Rise
Above that also feeds the oft-tripping breaker to the upstairs.

All, before touching this panel, please attempt to communicate first with
Steve or Rayc regarding whether it safe to do. Specifically, all, NEVER
reach your hand inside a panel that does not have a cover plate on
(covering the electrical wires and connections), even if it is only to flip
a breaker. Instead, at a minimum, put the cover plate back on first.

This panel includes the oft-tripping breaker for the Kitchen and TIL etc
offices - #8, so please pay heed.

Steve showed me that he decommissioned breakers # 7 & 11.
Breakers 3&4 were I believe decomissioned by an electrician hired by Rise
Above.
#8 is the one that always trips and needs to be worked on / rewired to
prevent this

Please see the photo below for reference.. thanks!
[image: Inline image 1]

David