[sudo-discuss] Intro to Beekeeping at OMNI Collective - Counter Culture Lab

Alice Rosenthal beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:48:08 PST 2015

INTRODUCTION TO BEEKEEPING CLASS

Once you’ve had a fantastic romantic Valentines day - You’ll be ready to get moving forward on your new years resolution to “Keep Bees”!

Don’t worry if you don’t have a place to keep them - you’ll get lots of creative idea from this lecture.

Yes, this is the place to start.  Come ready for some fascinating facts about our most important agricultural helper, and learn what you need to know to get going.

Wear comfortable clothes - they make you feel better, but don’t wear wool or perfume as they make honeybees aggressive.

Save the Date: February 15th, 2015 1pm - 4pm (perhaps later)

Save the Location:  The Omni Collective: Counter Culture Labs
				4799 Shattuck Avenue,Oakland, CA

Make a donation to cover the cost of life: $35 suggested.

RSVP’s appreciated: BeeHappySolutions at gmail.com <mailto:BeeHappySolutions at gmail.com>

Come by bicycle, bus or car - street parking is tough.

Bring Snacks made from anything made by the help of a bee.
I’m going to bring some accidentally fermented honey wash water.