[sudo-discuss] [drama] no secrets here

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Wed Jan 28 14:18:00 PST 2015

i just want to clarify something - is he banned from sudo room for any
reason?  86 page at noisebridge states that he was banned for storing
personal belongings there and then trapping himself behind an elevator.
i think we only automatically adopt bans based on safe space, right?  is
there anything i missed that makes this a conflict any of us actually
need to spend time on?