[sudo-discuss] Invoice #137 from Omni Oakland Commons

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:43:55 PST 2015

Hello Sudoers!
As you may know, the Omni recently paid the State Farm insurance policies
for all collectives through June 2015. Because our lease requires that all
groups maintain current insurance policies, we decided to pay everyone's
insurance up front rather than risk incurring fines from John Givens due to
accidental lapses in individual policies.

Below is a link to an invoice for Sudo Room's State Farm insurance policy
through June 2015. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.
If it would be helpful for you to pay the Omni in monthly installments,
that's fine too. Just let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks so much!
Sarah + Finances WG

Below please find a link to Invoice #137.

Amount due: $581.46 USD

Due by: 2015-01-28

To view this invoice, please visit: https://waveapps.com/x4krue-qh2jzt