[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-building] internet cable and garbage

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:08:05 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <glaz510 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:36 PM
Subject: [omni-building] internet cable and garbage
To: omni-building at googlegroups.com

Hi All! I'm so excited to finally be moved into my space at the Omni. A
couple things have come up for me and I'm not sure if this is the right
place to reach out, if not can you point me in the appropriate direction?

1. There is a blue ethernet cable that comes in the wall between my shop
and the hallway and goes out the wall again a few feet away only to come
back in the doorway and then plug into the phone line (I think). I've been
asking for someone (from Sudo?) to reroute it so that it just comes in and
goes right to the plug instead of the wrapping around. I'm concerned that
it will be damaged by the door closing on it repeatedly. Who can help?

2. I know this may be more involved but I'm wondering if the placement of
the trash cans can/will be discussed soon? It's going to be a major drag to
work all day in that stink. I've heard the plan is to take them out of the
hallway. Is that true?

Thanks and love!
Gaby

"omni-building" group.