[sudo-discuss] Replace Sudo elec outlets with GFI

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:38:55 PST 2015

Killer. Adam - since I obviously lack the technical literacy to scope eBay
for the properly right stuff, might this be something you'd be willing to
look for on our behalf - i.e., pass on links to some Adam-approved eBay
isolation transformers)?

If Sudo does not have the funds to hand to acquire these, depending on the
cost I will make a request of Omni Commons to purchase. As I see this as
something that will help us pass our Fire Life & Safety inspection for the
building..

David