[sudo-discuss] Replace Sudo elec outlets with GFI

Whitney Lawrence whitneyel3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:03:45 PST 2015

The 3d printer area run still has not been installed. I don't think GFIs
are the solution, additional breakers and outlets are. I can come by to
meet with you wednesday early evening. But practically speaking the room
only has one breaker assigned to it. The server area has designated
breakers, the robot has one for itself, and then the peripheral plugs are
on another. So a busy space with many people working on computers plus a
motor or other high inductive load is not difficult to imagine.

The reason I'd like to meet is to know exactly which breaker tripped. I
presume the one I describe above.

-Whit