[sudo-discuss] Anybody see a small grey nylon case outside of the sudoroom?

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Mon Jan 26 19:06:10 PST 2015

I think I left it there when I was showing some comrades my new LED
projector: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2457122,00.as

Not much inside it, only a $13 slimport adapter for my Nexus 7, a HDMI
cable and an audio cable, but it would be a convenience to reclaim it if
possible.

Now and then an innocent man is sent to legislature. - Kin Hubbard

Edmund J. Biow
328 Haddon Road
Oakland, California 94606
(510) 763-0591
(415) 623-6473  New Cell Number
biow at cubasolidarity.net - biow at riseup.net - biow at sonic.net - ejbiow at gmail.com - ebiow at yasashi.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the lists I manage send an email to the following:
Subscribe:
occupyoakland-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
oaklandprivacyworkinggroup-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
civilizethecops-subscribe at lists.riseup.net