[sudo-discuss] medium article on tech and barriers to entry

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 15:02:58 PST 2015

Also, I just wanted to say specifically that I do find saviorism
problematic.  That said, I've noticed that network access is critical for
all sorts of folks that come in to our hackerspaces for a lot of reasons.
I sincerely believe that connectivity is a human right as fundamental as
water, and we have companies like xfinity that have captured what should be
a public good D-:  I'd really like a broader conversation in our grassroots
communities to shape bay area policy.

Additionally, someone sent me this link to groups like this in Detroit
http://detroitdjc.org/?page_id=9  We are deluged with tech here in the bay
area, but our visions for access have yet to be defined often times...