[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] SF Resistor #2 & other unfortunate events (NOT SPAM!)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:08:22 PST 2015

Hey All,

Can we take this thread off the omni discuss list, if that's ok?

In no way do I mean for this to reflect on the coolness of yr zine - thank
you fer makin it, I can appreciate how much work went into it (I was
touched by your eulogy of Ted) - but the omni discuss list is pretty
high-volume and a thread abt yr awesome zine aint super related..

David