[sudo-discuss] kapton tape for 3D printer

tom wang emailtomwang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:39:55 PST 2015

Hello Guys,

Do we have a thicker kapton tape for 3D printer printing bed? Something
like >5" to cover the entire print bed with one shot.
If we don't, would anyone be welling to pitch in with me for something like
this
<http://www.amazon.com/Mil-Kapton-Tape-Polyimide-yds/dp/B00CU3TB6O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422049058&sr=8-2&keywords=kapton+tape+5%22>?
I really don't need 36 yard of kapton tape in my life time.

Thanks
--
-----
Tom Wang

Ideation and Creativity Officer
Voltset

The content of this message is confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution
is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.
ᐧ